Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Most Embarassing Moment in my Life

The most embarrassing moment of my life happened when my husband's best friend graduated with her Master’s Degree. She celebrated her graduation in a luxurious restaurant.

That day my husband and I wore our best clothes. When we were entering, we saw that the guests were already enjoying their drinks and snacks. Then we started looking for a table where our friends were sitting; when at last we found the table, we greeted all our friends, and when I was about to sit, I did not look carefully. I slipped to the floor and I fell down. Then I tried to grab the table cloth, but everything in the table fall down, getting everybody who sat at the table wet and dirty.

My husband was so ashamed that he did not ask me how I was; he only covered his face. My husband’s best friend helped me get up and sort the mess than I made it.

When this incident happened, first I felt ashamed and I wanted the earth to swallow me, but later I thought "that can happen to anyone." After wards, I continued at the party as if nothing had happened.

Today when I remember the time I laugh a lot, but my husband is still ashamed of it and does not want to remember it any more.

-Cecilia Monterrosa
Kelly Zirker's Level 2 Writing Class

4 comments:

  1. That is a very embarrassing story! If it were me, I would have blushed so red! Did you blush?

    -Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. ceci your embarrassing moment was funny I realy enjoyed read this blog I imagined you in tha situacion I am liliana auza

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an embarrassing story and I don't want to happen to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I did but later I didn't care, because the party was very nice

    ReplyDelete